In recent months, we’ve seen business priorities shift dramatically alongside the continuous changes in the global economy. But amidst the uncertainty that the pandemic has provoked for companies around the world, we can pretty much always rely on one thing staying constant: Businesses want to get paid, and the sooner the better.
In Episode 8 of Esker On Air, host Scott Leahy talks with Diana Eagan, Director of Order-to-Cash Sales at Esker, and Joseph Dworak, Procure-to-Pay Sales Manager, about ways businesses can improve their working capital performance to get paid faster and keep bottom lines strong throughout the pandemic, and beyond the pandemic as well. Listen to the new episode to get answers to important questions like:
- What are some basic steps businesses can take to better control working capital?
- What are some quick and fast ways companies can improve their DSO and DPO?
- How do you know which customers to focus collections efforts on?
- What can you do on the front end when the order is received to improve working capital and even drive up sales revenue?
- How can organizations deploy projects with 100% of stakeholders at home?